Hello Ruby Rock-it Fans! JJ here with a couple of summer layouts.
This first page features the “Nostalgia” collection. Some of the papers have a sewing vibe, so I love to add stitching when using these papers. I used a bright yellow cardstock from the Sugar Candy collection – perfect for a summery beach page.
The kraft tags from the Fundamentals match perfectly with the kraft colours in some of the Nostalgia papers. I used this one for my journaling spot, and then cut a red one from the patterned papers, to go with it.
I added a few strips of paper, along with one of the border stickers for a little more colour.
A 2” punch is just the right size for the spools on the patterned paper, and I took advantage of that here.
- Sugar Candy glittered cardstock - Lemon Drop
- Nostalgia patterned cardstock “Tokens"
- Nostalgia patterned cardstock “Tickets"
- Nostalgia patterned cardstock “Quilt"
- Nostalgia patterned cardstock “Collage"
- Nostalgia border stickers
- Nostalgia letters and phrase stickers
- Fundamentals chipboard alphabet - Kraft
- Fundamentals tags - Kraft
For my next project, I again started with a Sugar Candy cardstock (embossed this time), and paired it with the Vintedge collection for a Canada Day layout.
I cut out a few gears from the patterned paper, then added some that were die-cut from another paper in the collection.
Some sentiment stickers and twine made for a simple embellishment cluster.
And chipboard letters from the Fundamentals line finished off the title.
Thanks for visiting!
- Bella! Sugar Candy embossed cardstock – Quatrefoil
- Vintedge patterned cardstock “Flag it"
- Vintedge patterned cardstock “Ratchet"
- Vintedge patterned cardstock “Time"
- Vintedge letter and phrase stickers
- Vintedge twine
- Fundamentals glitter chipboard letters – white